The signatories pledge to:
- Support and promote the Red Cross Red Crescent Movement initiative Health Care in Danger and the implementation of its concrete outcomes e.g. by mobilizing engagement among the national and international community of concern.
- In cooperation with the community of concern, work for the implementation of relevant measures to enhance safety of health care infrastructure, personnel and patients in Sweden.
- Work with the Swedish Armed Forces to implement military operational practice to ensure delivery of safe health care.
- In cooperation relevant components of the Red Cross Red Crescent work to implement measures to ensure safety of health care personnel, volunteers, patients and their relatives in States affected by armed conflicts and other emergencies.
- Activities engaging the community of concern.
- Number of actions implemented to improve safety of health care infrastructure
- Measures implemented to enhance safety of health care personnel, patients and their relatives.
- Measures implemented to mitigate the effects military operations on the continued delivery of health care to the wounded and sick in health care facilities e.g. of checkpoints control, search operations.
- Actions implemented together with other National Societies and the ICRC in States affected by armed conflicts and other emergencies.
Pledge by Swedish Red Cross
Institution: National Society
Pledge type: Open
Swedish Red Cross - Dick Clomén
Swedish Red Cross