From 18 to 30 years old
Youth president or youth responsible involved in higher level of the governance of National Society. She or he is elected through a democratic and participatory process and involved in the National Society governance on volunteer base. If this is not the case, she or he is a staff member responsible for youth development at the national Headquarters.
- strong ownership of the Red Cross Red Crescent Movement principles and values.
- a good understanding of the IFRC structure (governance and management).
- consistent experience in the National Society youth development work.
- strong commitment to improving the work of youth to contribute to humanitarian mission of the IFRC.
- a record of long-standing and active RCRC voluntary service.
- a commitment to share the outcomes of the Statutory meetings within the National Society and Regional RCRC Youth Network