The following documents for the 2015 Council of Delegates are available.
Agenda and programme
- Agenda and programme (CD/15/3REV)
- Resolution 1: Strengthening Movement Coordination and Cooperation (SMCC): optimizing the Movement’s humanitarian response (CD/15/R1)
- Progress report 2015 (CD/15/5)
- Resolution 2: International Red Cross and Red Crescent Movement Branding Initiative: Adoption of the International Red Cross and Red Crescent Movement logo (CD/15/R2)
- Progress and background report 2015 (CD/15/6)
- Resolution 3: International Red Cross and Red Crescent Movement message to the World Humanitarian Summit (CD/15/R3)
- Resolution 4: Adoption of the Strategic Framework on Disability Inclusion by the International Red Cross and Red Crescent Movement (CD/15/R4)
- Resolution 5: Preserving the historical and cultural heritage of the International Red Cross and Red Crescent Movement (CD/15/R5)
- Background report 2015 (CD/15/10)
- Resolution 6: Joint Commission of the Empress Shôken Fund: Revision of the Regulations for the Empress Shôken Fund (CD/15/R6)
- Report 2015 (CD/15/11)
- Resolution 7: Movement statement on migration: Ensuring Collective Action to Protect and Respond to the Needs and Vulnerabilities of Migrants (CD/15/R7)
- Resolution 8: 32nd International Conference of the Red Cross and Red Crescent Agenda and programme (CD/15/R8)
- Resolution 9: Proposal of persons to fill the posts of officers at the 32nd International Conference of the Red Cross and Red Crescent (CD/15/R9)
- Resolution 10: Implementation of the Memorandum of Understanding and Agreement on Operational Arrangements dated 28 November 2005 between the Palestine Red Crescent Society and Magen David Adom in Israel (CD/15/R10)
- Report 2015 (CD/15/8rev1)
- Resolution 11: Vision for the International Red Cross and Red Crescent Movement (CD/15/R11)
- Background report 2015 (CD/15/4)
- Progress report on Working towards the elimination of nuclear weapons: Four-year action plan 2015 (CD/15/13)
- Report on Weapons and international humanitarian law 2015 (CD/15/14)
- Progress report on Sexual and gender-based violence in armed conflict and disaster 2015 (CD/15/15)
- Report on Strengthening the statutory and legal base instruments of National Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies (August 2013 – July 2015) (CD/15/16)
- Progress report on Restoring Family Links (RFL) Strategy for the International Red Cross and Red Crescent Movement (2012-2015) (CD/15/17)
- Progress report on the work of the Standing Commission 2015 (CD/15/18)
Report on resolution
Members can report on progress made on the implementation of some resolutions. Reporting should be made through the online reporting system with pre-assigned user accounts. Please note that each institution can only have one user account.
Please contact email@example.com if you forget your log in information and/or have any inquiries.
To report on a resolution, please select “Report on resolution” under each resolution.