Results of the 32nd International Conference
Sexual and gender-based violence and violence against health-care personnel and facilities, and against humanitarian volunteers, have become alarmingly common features of armed conflict, disasters and other emergencies. The consequences for victims, and for their families and communities, are extremely serious.
There is an urgent need to formulate measures to address these humanitarian issues, and to develop international legal frameworks to strengthen preparedness for disasters and protection for people deprived of their liberty. These matters were tackled by the 32nd International Conference of the Red Cross and Red Crescent, which was held in December 2015 in Geneva.
- Health care in danger | PNG file
- Strengthening disaster laws | PNG file
- Sexual and gender-based violence | PNG file
- The safety and security of humanitarian volunteers | PNG file
- Taking stock – results of the 32nd International Conference | PNG file
- Combination of all five infographics