- Bangladesh will work with all relevant partners to develop a National Plan of Action in pursuance of UN Security Council Resolution 1325 and its successor Resolutions;
- Bangladesh will work in partnership with the International Criminal Court (ICC) to generate awareness and promote implementation of the Policy Paper on Sexual and Gender-Based Crimes launched by its Prosecutor’s Office in June 2014;
- As a signatory to the Declaration of Commitment to End Sexual Violence in Conflicts, Bangladesh will continue to support the Preventing Sexual Violence Initiative (PSVI) at national, regional and international levels;
- Bangladesh will continue to share with the international community its policy and practical initiatives concerning the official recognition, rehabilitation and justice for the victims of rape, enslavement and other crimes against humanity committed during its Liberation War in 1971;
- Bangladesh will uphold the image and credibility enjoyed by its peacekeeping forces for their ‘zero tolerance’ approach to allegations of sexual violence or misconduct against any member.